Covid Vaccine Update

The FDA postponed their meeting for EUA approval for COVID vaccine in kids 6 months-4 years. Pfizer is continuing to evaluate whether a third dose should be considered in this age group. We will continue to keep our waiting list open for parents that want their child...

Delayed Opening till 10:00am Monday, 2/7/2022

Monday, 2/7/2022All offices will open at 10:00am due to inclement weather and road conditions. You can schedule an appointment through your patient portal for when the offices reopen:For Monday, 2/7/2022 search these providers at the following locations: Webb Ave: Dr....

Closed Saturday, 1/29th

Closed Saturday, 1/29 Due to expected hazardous road conditions, Burlington and Mebane Pediatrics will be closed on Saturday, 1/29. For urgent medical concerns that cannot wait until the office re-opens we offer nurse telephone triage services by calling our office....