It’s Coming Back…..
What: Early Morning Walk-in Service for Overnight Illnesses
When: Wednesday, 3/30/2022
We know patients have missed the convenience of our early morning walk-in sick appointment service since it was discontinued during Covid-19. We have been working to re-open our Walk-in Service with the necessary safety protocols.
Here are the details:
1. Patients for Walk-in Service will arrive from 8:00-8:30am at any of our three locations.
2. During the Walk-in Service time patients will wear a mask, enter the waiting room without needing to call first, socially distance and will check in at the desk with the receptionist.
3. Patients will be taken directly to an exam room if available. If not available, patients will be asked to return to their car to wait or directed where to socially distance.
4. The Walk-in Service is for limited overnight illness appointments like ear pain, fever, sore throat and rashes. Patients cannot be guaranteed a specific provider during Walk-in. Please schedule a regular daytime appointment for illnesses lasting longer or a if a specific provider is preferred by using your patient portal or by calling the office after 9:00am.
5. There is limited availability of Walk-in Service time appointments based on the number of providers working at each location each day. Patients may need to be scheduled in a later appointment depending upon demand.