Burlington and Mebane Pediatrics have started scheduling regular back to school, sports, camp, and annual physicals. If your child is going into Kindergarten, 7th Grade, or 12th Grade next year there are NC immunization requirements for school entry.
We have changed the way we schedule and operate to maximize the safety of our patients and staff. Here’s what to expect:
1. Well-Child Physical appointments and appointments considered to be non-contagious, like injuries and ADHDs followups, are scheduled from 8:30am -3:00pm.
2. Patients that are sick have the option to schedule a telehealth appointment throughout the day with one of our providers. If the illness is not one that can be treated via telehealth, an in-office appointment will be scheduled after 3:00pm, or after the last well visit that is already scheduled.
3. Upon arrival to our offices patients and families will be screened by our staff for COVID-19 symptoms before entry to the building.
4. Patients will be allowed to enter the waiting room one at a time to check-in with our receptionist.
5. The nurse will take patients directly back and into their their exam room. Our waiting rooms are not in use.
6. Staff are following recommended infection control protocols, including wearing recommended masks and PPE, along with increased cleaning protocols.
We are currently seeing patients in our Burlington Pediatrics S. Church St office and our Mebane Pediatrics office. If you are a patient of our Burlington Pediatrics Webb office, we apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to schedule your appointment at one of our other locations. Dr. David Mertz, Dr. Hillary Carroll, and Trevor Downs, PAC are all seeing patients at our other locations on a temporary basis until we can reopen our Webb ave office.
To schedule your appointment please call 336-228-8316, option 2.