We anticipate being able to offer COVID vaccine in the next few weeks! Parents will be notified through our website: www.burlingtonpeds.com and Facebook when we are able to start scheduling these appointments. Beginning today, we will start a waitlist through our patient portal. Please read the instructions below to sign up.
We are offering a waitlist for parents wanting to sign their child(ren) up for the COVID vaccine. The vaccine has been approved for ages 12 years and up. We will be scheduling the first and second dose of the vaccine at the same time. The second dose will be scheduled three weeks after the first dose. It is important for every child to receive both doses of the vaccine.
In order for your child(ren) to be put on the COVID vaccine waitlist, it will be mandatory to sign up through your patient portal account. In order for this to work, we will need everyone to go to your portal account to sign up your child(ren). We will not except phone calls or manually add patients to the waitlist. There is more information and documentation required for the COVID vaccine compared to other standard vaccines. We appreciate your understanding and help to get this accomplished! We want you to know that we are committed to vaccinating every child that parents want vaccinated to prevent the spread of the virus.
If established patients have already signed up for the patient portal, please use the following steps to sign up on the waitlist. *Please send an individual message through each child’s portal account to be added to the waitlist.
1. Established patients will go to the Burlington/Mebane Pediatrics website: www.Burlingtonpeds.com.
2. Click on “Patient Portal” and logon
3. Select eligible child
4. Click on “Send a Message”
5. Select an “office location” from the drop down box
6. To: Select “COVID Vaccine Waitlist” from the drop down box
7. Subject: Type “COVID Vaccine Waitlist”
8. Type in Message Box: “Add (your child’s name) to the COVID waitlist”
9. Click on ‘Send Message”
10. Message will appear “Message sent successfully”
If established patients have not signed up for the patient portal and want to do so, please use the following steps below. *Please send an individual message through each child’s portal account to be
added to the waitlist.
1. Call our office at: 336-228-8316 and press scheduling
2. An email will be needed to sign up for the patient portal
3. Our scheduling/medical records department will send you a link and password
4. Follow the link and complete the necessary information
5. Select eligible child
6. Click on “Send a Message”
7. Select an “office location” from the drop down box
8. To: Select “COVID Vaccine Waitlist” from the drop down box
9. Subject: Type “COVID Vaccine Waitlist”
10. Type in Message “Add (your child’s name) to the COVID waitlist”
11. Click on ‘Send Message”
12. Message will appear “Message sent successfully”