Please click here for our COVID-19 policy update.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive array of services, including:
Types of Visits:
- Newborn hospital visits (Alamance Regional Medical Center)
- Well-child exams
- Sports/ Camp/ College physicals
- Sick visits
- Asthma management
- ADHD management
- Group Visits
- Minor surgical procedures, including laceration repair, incision and drainage
- Treatment of minor burns and injuries
- Wart removal with cryotherapy
- Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Spirometry testing
In-House Laboratory Capabilities:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Molecular Testing for Flu, Strep, and RSV
- Mono test
- Pregnancy test
- Cholesterol screen
- Glucose screen
- Providers who are fluent in Spanish
- Contraception counseling
- Lactation consultation
- Developmental screens
- Hearing and vision screens
Extended Hours and Call Coverage:
- Morning walk-in at each of our locations with no appointment necessary. If a walk-in is very busy, some patients may be offered a morning appointment.
- Evening urgent care clinics with appointments after 5:00 pm that rotates between our 3 locations
- Weekend urgent care on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon at our Webb Avenue location for existing patients from any of our 3 locations
- After-hours Nurse Advice Line through UNC Children’s Hospital
- 24-Hour On-Call Physician
Burlington/Mebane Pediatrics offers In-office lactation consultations by our certified lactation counselors. Our goal is to work with families to create an individual feeding plan that works for you and your family.
Care Management and Coordination Services:
As a level 3, NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, we have an Advanced Care Team that is trained to serve our patients. Our Care Team provides Patient Care Coordination Across Multiple Healthcare Settings by helping patients navigate the complexities of the healthcare system when they are referred to specialists or to community services. They build relationships with the doctors and agencies to which we refer our patients and follow-up on the care they are providing our families.
Our Care Team also does care care management of patients within the practice for chronic disease management, such as Asthma, ADHD, Obesity, and for our high risk and non-compliant patients.
We have specially trained staff to provide Care Coordination with Early Childhood Mental Health Specialists and Community Based Services. We have established co-management agreements with our trusted local behavioral health specialists, such as Carolina Child Psychology, that helps our patients have access to care and facilitates the coordination of care between our offices to better support our families in their evaluation and treatment of behavioral or mental health concerns.
If our Care Team can help you, please call 336-228-8316 and speak to our Lead Care Coordinator/CMA, Morhonda or our Specialty Care Coordinator, Elizabeth.